Thank you for shopping at RFB WORLD.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to RFB WORLD, Suite 474 / 241 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000 Australia.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to RFB WORLD, accessible from www.rfbworld.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will reimburse you no later than 30 days from the day on which we receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the Order, and you will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for returns please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are returned within 15 days of Purchase and during Holidays period (30 days)
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over (food essentially).
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
Conditions for Refunds
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing)
- you receive the wrong item
- you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused)
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- If you decided to have a change of mind after purchase
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page or email email@example.com.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address: RFB WORLD, Suite 474 / 241 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD 4000 Australia. We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and traceable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to them to give it to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org